Public Notice of Agenda for Board of Director Meeting 11/20/2019
November 15, 2019
DESERT WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
5588 State Highway 160 Whitewright, Texas 75491 (903) 364-1016
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm.
Place: Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 15859 Hwy 160, Blue Ridge, Texas 75424
- Call to order and declaration of a quorum.
- Public Comment (Limited to 3 Minutes per speaker)
- Consideration and approval of the minutes of the previous board
- Consider and act upon any required immediate changes required for Public Utilities Commission
- Go into executive session for discussion about (a) real estate, and (b) annual employee bonuses .
- Consider and act upon annual employee
- Consider items to be placed on the agenda for the next, board
I certify this agenda was posted on November 14, 2019, at 2:30 pm., on the front door of the regular office of Desert Water Supply Corporation located at 5588 State Highway 160, Whitewright, Texas 7549 l, facing the front, visible to the public at all times. I also certify that a copy of this agenda was delivered to the County Clerks of Collin, Grayson, and Fannin Counties with instructions that it be posted at or before 2:30 pm. on November 15, 2019.
Edgar Rountree, General Manager
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to recess into executive or closed session to discuss or consult with the district's legal counsel about any item listed on this Agenda whenever it is considered necessary and legally justified under the Texas Open Meetings Act including: Section 551.071- Consultation with the District's attorney; Section 55l.072- Discussion about the pw·chase, exchange, lease or value of real property; Section 55 l.074- Discussio n about personnel about personnel or to hear complaints against personnel; or Section 551.076- Discussion about security procedures or devices.
- The Board of Directors may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed in this
- During Public Comment persons may address the Board regarding an item that is not listed on this Agenda. The Board is prohibited from deliberating or taking action on any matter presented during Public
- Persons with disabil ities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aid or assistance should contact the
Office Manager of the District at least two working days prior to the meeting at (903) 364-1016. BRAILLE IS NOT